Monday, June 2, 2008













Hello Everyone! I've got news! I am a proud member of the CT Team of Jen Smith Designs! YAY!!! This is my first time ever as a CT and I am SOOO Excited :)

Here are the layouts I created today.

The Beautiful Kit is called MarshMellow Dreams created by Jen Smith Designs.
Description for the LO's:

1. My son would not listen to me when i tried to explain that nail polish is meant for girls only ! LOL. When he was asleep i clicked this shot.I think his feet is really cute dont you? .

2. He always leans on my shoulder or hugs me tight and says the cutest ever "please" whenever he is not getting his own way! LOL But he already knows that it does the trick and melts me down.


TY for looking everyone!

2 comments:

Jen Smith Designs said...

These are absolutely gorgeous thank you so much

Jaya said...

These are gorgeous pages and beautiful layouts!!!