Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Some LO's



Hi Guys,
My sis and mom were visiting me and we went local sightseeing. We visited our village farmhouse in interior Punjab. It was raining for a few days so the weather was heavenly and nature was in its full bloom. I got MANY pics so time now to do some LO's .. My husband is camera shy and never lets me click his pics. But I finally managed one :) I think he looks grt, dont u? And for a change i thought of scrapping one of mine too! so here they are. I used KeyLime Garden by jen smith designs. you can find the link to her store on her blog here.
TY for looking. Have a great week. Hugs, Dola.

2 comments:

Jen Smith Designs said...

Dola these are so gorgeous thanks for sharing them with us all

Jaya said...

Dola, these are gorgeous layouts!!! And ur husband for the first time!!! Good to see ur partner!!!