Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another LO to share


Hi. we are having a great template challenge at Scrappin out Loud.
This is what i came up with for the challenge.
Description: My nephew Mani and my son Garv when he was abt 6 months old. I used to get girlie frocks for garv because Theplace i live in could be VERY HOT in summer and girls dresses are so airy! now my sister in law does the same! dont they look like two sweet girls! LOL
Template is by Designs by Cathy Joe and papers are from doodle garden by Ditz. Font jokerman and lucida. I made it in gimp.
TY for looking!

2 comments:

Jaya said...

Wonderful use of the template Dola, i wish i was in India when Hari was younger, so could use all those cute little girly dresses... i always wanted a girl...

Anonymous said...

Really a nice photo work..! well, its very amazing to see a blog from Punjab. that's great. keep on the good work and keep in touch. hope to see you next time with some new stuff.