Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A news and a FREEBIE! Yay!


Hello visitors
Its been a while that I have updated my blog.
Here's why - I have started to work with a school in my area and that takes 7 hrs of my day. Its a nice school and i am loving every minute of it!
I am also a CT now for Digiscrapstation and a guest for August at eNKay Design YAY!!
And here's a freebie for you to enjoy. Its a CUTE set of alpha that I named Dreamz alpha! I have made it a self extracting exe file so just specify the location to extract and click Install. DO remember to CREDIT. And please leave me a comment in case you decide to download! Your comments encourage me to create. In case u do leave a comment do it at my blog and NOT on 4shared. TY. Click on the preview to download. Enjoy!!

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

JessicasMa said...

Thank you much!

Jaya said...

Beautiful alpha Dola!!!! love them.. will snag when i go to my pc...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for freebie...

Anonymous said...

Not any new stuff from last few months.. Whats happen dear. every thing is fine??

Bits N Bobs said...

Dropping by from scrappinoutlouds blogroll thread :o)
Love the colours and style of this thank you :O)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 11, 2009. Thanks again.